Re: ELPA policy

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: ELPA policy
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 10:28:11 +0100

> GnuPG works on Windows.  I expect we can find someone to help
> you install it.  Then we need you to send us your public key
> so we can verify your signatures.  We can find a way to do that.

I think that's not much easier for Drew than to use git.

I know Drew doesn't want to use git in his workflow (which he doesn't
have to), he does not dislike git for political reasons or so AFAIR.

Once he has set up things correctly (we can help him with that), he just
has to change the file in his repo clone, pull, add and push.  That's not
more complicated than what he does now when uploading to the wiki.  He
doesn't have to use git for anything else, or while developing.

Does that sound acceptable to you, Drew?  I can help you with any
problems you might encounter.  After everything has been set up
properly, uploading to Gnu Elpa is trivial, you don't have to learn git
for that.

Regards,

Michael.