Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:57:43 +0000

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> schrieb am Fr., 20. Nov. 2015 um 00:51 Uhr:
On 11/19/2015 02:41 PM, Philipp Stephani wrote:

> Yeah, that's a bug. I probably meant size to be declared as ptrdiff_t,
> which is what ASIZE returns.

I've fixed this by changing size_t to ptrdiff_t in the new code (or to
int, if it's guaranteed to fit in INT_MAX).

Thanks. I saw you changed some other members to ptrdiff_t (the public size members of emacs_runtime and emacs_env), is that intentional, and if so, what is the reason? Anyway, emacs-module.h now lacks an #include <stddef.h>.