RE: Another iteration on the Emacs website

From: Stephan Mueller
Subject: RE: Another iteration on the Emacs website
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:11:26 +0000

Nico wrote:
" I made another iteration on the Emacs website, which you can see here:
" http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/

First off, the page looks very nice --

Second, I'll point out a small grammatical issue.  "The features of GNU Emacs
include" implies that each of the bulleted items that follow is a noun.  Five
of the six are.  I believe "Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a
graphical interface." Should read "High customizability, using...".

Looking at the last two items ("A large number of extensions" and "A packaging
system"), these seems kind of like they ought to be one.  Especially since the
images associated with both of them mention "Package".   Maybe "A huge number
of extensions that add other functionality, including a project planner, mail
and news reader, debugger interface, calendar, and more.  A built-in packaging
system makes downloading and installing extensions easy."

These are nitpicks, applicable to a polished page; have I mentioned that your
work looks _really_ nice?

stephan();