Re: [Emacs-diffs] scratch/follow e8937de: Replace GROUP argument in six

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] scratch/follow e8937de: Replace GROUP argument in six window primitives by new functions.
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:15:39 +0000

Hello, John and Juri.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 05:30:35PM -0800, John Wiegley wrote:

> >     Replace GROUP argument in six window primitives by new functions.

> Thanks, Alan, this looks better than adding the extra GROUP argument.

Any objections to me merging (or rebasing) this into the emacs-25
branch?  I think it's ready.

It should finally fix bug #17453 "Isearch doesn't work properly with
Follow Mode.".

By the way, is it normal to merge or to rebase in such circumstances.
The code is currently in branch scratch/follow.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).