Did anyone else have trouble getting a fencepost.gnu.org account?

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Did anyone else have trouble getting a fencepost.gnu.org account?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:36:20 +0100

Hi all,

I maintain a few packages in GNU ELPA (avy, ace-window, hydra, swiper)
and I'm getting contributions for them. It would be convenient for me to
be able to access /gd/gnuorg/copyright.list.

According to
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html, I've
sent a message to address@hidden requesting an account.  I got
auto-reply promising to a real reply in three working days, but that was
more than a month ago.

Do many people here have a fencepost account? Any trouble getting one?
Any alternative ways to look at the copyright list?

regards,
Oleh