Re: smart indentation for SQL files

From: Alex Harsanyi
Subject: Re: smart indentation for SQL files
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:27:30 +0800

Hi John,

I updated the file with package headers, so `package-install-file' can
install it (there is only one file for the package). However, I don't
have permissions to push it to ELPA, so I cannot add it there.  If
you, or someone else would like to add it to ELPA, you can find the
package at:

https://github.com/alex-hhh/emacs-sql-indent/blob/master/sql-indent.el

Best Regards,
Alex.