RE: Assignment overview (again)

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: RE: Assignment overview (again)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 21:40:42 +0000

That is a reason why the full list cannot go up, not a reason why any list
cannot go up.

I think I've seen it suggested before, but there might be an electronic way of
achieving this. Like, for example, signing peoples
GPG key with a FSF key. This would let people assert that they have copyright
assigned at least.