Re: 4K Bugs

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: 4K Bugs
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 19:40:13 +0100

Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

> I've used the debbugs package many times, and still I have no idea how
> to list, say, all bugs that block 25.1.

Nobody has requested that feature, but I guess it should be trivial to
implement.

> debbugs makes some operations a tiny bit more convenient, but the
> users can still use the web interface search.

Uhm...  tiny bit...

It lists all the bugs and allows you to zoom in on what you're
interested in.  I've just gone through all the eww-related bugs (`/
eww'), the shr-related bugs (`/ shr') and I'm now doing the URL ones (`/
URL').

I don't know how anybody does any bug triage without it.  Which is
probably why nobody looks at older bugs at all, but instead just reads
the bug-report mailing list.  (I mean, it's great that people read the
bug report mailing lists and responds to things there.  No tea no
shade!)