Re: tpu-edt.elc

From: Robert . Brightman
Subject: Re: tpu-edt.elc
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:00:06 -0600

Eli,

Thank was a quick reply. Thank you, I appreciate that.

A report has been sent using the procedure you provided. Please let me know if I did anything improperly.

Robert

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>

12/30/2015 12:10 PM

Please respond to
Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>

address@hidden
cc
address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject
Re: tpu-edt.elc

> From: address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:19:36 -0600
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> We are upgrading our Linux server to RHEL6 and have discovered that running
> emacs -f tpu-edt does not function properly. Certain keypad commands -
> specifically GOLD commands - do not work at all.
>
> I realize that this is a declining utility but there are still some old relics
> out here that use TPU-EDT on a daily basis. If you can find it in your heart to
> provide an updated file then I would be forever in your debt.

Thank you for your report.

Please use "M-x report-emacs-bug RET" to submit a bug report for this
problem, preferably from the same Emacs version where you have the
problems, and please include in your report some minimal recipe to
reproduce the problem starting with "emacs -Q".

As a matter of fact, tpu-edt.el was obsoleted in Emacs 24.5, but it
should still work.