Re: Leaving out non-applicable commands on Mx

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Leaving out non-applicable commands on Mx
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 12:32:53 -0500

> (defun foo-something (bar)
>   "docstring"
>   (command 'foo "p")
>   ...)

I think having to tweak every mode-specific command is going to be
too heavy.  We should be able to cut that down drastically by having
a way to say "commands with prefix foo- all all mode-specific except for
those that are marked as being global".

So if we have N local command and M global commands, we replace
N modifications with M+1 modifications.  If M>>N that's a big win.

        Stefan