New update of the Emacs homepage online

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: New update of the Emacs homepage online
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:38:55 +0100

Hi Guys,

I pushed a new update of my work on the Emacs homepage, available at
http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/

There are various small refinements, but the most important additions
are the GNU Logo and navigation menu, as well as the FSF banner which
contains the requirend contents to part of the gnu.org website.

We discussed with Richard this issue and I will move the FSF supporter
form up in the page, but feedback is anyway welcome!

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton