Re: master 71783e9: Add the string-numeric-lessp function

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: master 71783e9: Add the string-numeric-lessp function
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 13:30:14 -0800

Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
Feel free to change the name, implementation, or
anything else.  :-)

Thanks, I did that. The idea of my followup is to use the same algorithm that GNU ls -v does, rather than invent yet another file name comparison algorithm. This should also handle very long integers correctly. I also changed the name to be more like the names used elsewhere. Please feel free to revert.