Re: What to do when font-lock-flush + font-lock-ensure do less than font

From: Anders Lindgren
Subject: Re: What to do when font-lock-flush + font-lock-ensure do less than font-lock-fontify-buffer?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:56:58 +0100

What's the proper way to mark a buffer for refontification (and refontify the visible portion) immediately in 25?

I've been using `(font-lock-region (point-min) (point-max))' to force a refontification of the entire buffer, for my htmlize-like packages (`faceup' and `e2ani'). I'm not sure if it's the "right way" to do it, but it works in practice.

    -- Anders Lindgren