Re: put input focus on active minibuffer

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: put input focus on active minibuffer
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:22:21 +0800

On 20 February 2016 at 10:26, John Wiegley <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>>> Katsumi Yamaoka <address@hidden> writes:

Since Emacs allows the use of other buffers while the minibuffer is waiting
for input, it's not uncommon to click on the window you want to interact with,
regardless of whether a question is being asked. So I don't think we can
change the default behavior to switch window focus based on such a question in
the minibuffer.

Just an idea:

What if the "focus to minibuffer on frame activation" is only enabled when the focus was already in the minibuffer then the window lost focus?

Regards,
Elias