Re: vc-state and unregistered

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: vc-state and unregistered
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:08:17 +0300

On 04/24/2016 03:49 PM, Dmitry Gutov wrote:

I'm going to push my changes accumulated over the last weeks. You will
see by the comments in vc-test--state, that the situation has been
improved. Less FIXME comments. I'm not saying that I'm satisfied
already ...

What about my changes?

I mean, seriously. I gave you a patch that improved the situation with tests without regressing performance, but avoided committing it so far out of courtesy.

You still haven't commented on it properly, but went ahead with different, incompatible changes. The very same changes we've discussed at length before, which lead to extra process calls.

Please avoid doing that in the future. I'm going to revert the offending parts.