Re: Emacs pretest 25.0.93

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 25.0.93
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:45:23 +0300

> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:25:59 +0800
> From: Chris Zheng <address@hidden>
> Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
>
> The attached is the screenshot running with `emacs -Q'.

Unbelievable!

AFAICT, the font used is actually bold-italic, not just italic, right?
When you click S-mouse-1 and select "Change Buffer Font" from the menu
that pops up, which font is shown as the current one?

Anyway, I have no idea what could cause this, it certainly doesn't
happen to me with the binary of the same tarball I built myself.  Does
anyone else see that with 25.0.93 pretest (or the latest emacs-25
branch)?  If not, I guess Phillip will have to see how this build was
different from the previous one he did.

Thanks.