Re: SOLVED

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: SOLVED
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 07:53:14 +0000

>>> "Kaushal" == Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Kaushal

   > Hi Uwe,
   > I am using Google Inbox to write emails. I apologize for the email
   > format as I don't know what I can do to fix this. This is what it
   > looks like to me when I am writing the email: http://i.imgur.com/
   > oYhaTHg.png

I see. I just tried out my google account. The reason for this behavior
is that you use, google rich-text-format (which is not really html it
seems). Be it as it may, if you activate the option plain text for
sending, then the quotes are displayed correctly in gnus.

I will ask in the gnus list  how to deal with that, but may I suggest
for the time being to use plain text format? But maybe I am the only one
who find this confusing....

BTW how to you deal with gmail's top posting style, which I find one of
the most annoying things, since it cannot be changes (as you can say in
Thunderbird).

thanks

Uwe