Remove "Recent messages" from `M-x report-emacs-bug'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Remove "Recent messages" from `M-x report-emacs-bug'
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 15:53:19 +0200

Emacs bug reports include the ten most recent lines from the *Messages*
buffer.  I think that's kinda unfortunate -- there may be private stuff
there that people are not expecting to share with the world.

And I've never found that data useful when doing bug triage.

Should we remove it from the report?