Re: Remove "Recent messages" from `M-x report-emacs-bug'

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Remove "Recent messages" from `M-x report-emacs-bug'
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 11:08:02 -0700

On 05/09/2016 10:32 AM, Óscar Fuentes wrote:
I always write my bug reports on a freshly
created emacs session. Or just remove all the auto-included text
from the report, except for the version string.

I also typically avoid report-emacs-bug, for reasons of privacy. I do too many important things in Emacs to be blase about broadcasting its state to the public. I realize that it's sometimes important to mention private details as part of a bug report, but would prefer this to be opt-in and not opt-out as it is now.