Re: OS X (configure --with-ns) typing unresponsive with Org and Viper

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: OS X (configure --with-ns) typing unresponsive with Org and Viper
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 13:31:23 +0200

Hi all

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Given the bug report, I'd look for changes installed in Emacs sometime in
> January 2009, probably in the ns area.

So I thought to try building different commits but failed with current
master "git clone -b master git://git.sv.gnu.org/emacs.git && make
configure": In autogen.sh "git rev-parse --git-common-dir 2>/dev/null"
=> "--git-common-dir" which looks wrong. My git version is 2.4.9
(Apple Git-60).

What am I doing wrong?

Michael