Re: Subject: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Em

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Subject: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Emacs package
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:25:20 -0400

In Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 10:06 AM Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
 It would be a lot of work to be able to turn Hyperbole on and off with one command but doable.  We also want to eventually add an unload command for Hyperbole as well.

Making a minor mode should answer all of that.

Yes but what I was saying is that Hyperbole interfaces with many different libraries and Emacs functions, so there are many things that would have to be programmed to be turned on and off, so it would take some time to develop this.

Bob