Re: ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.14 is released for testing and use

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.14 is released for testing and use
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 15:58:32 -0400

You should use the Emacs package manager to install or uninstall
Hyperbole now.  Follow the directions in the HY-README file
or in the 5.13 announcement made to the Emacs developers list.  It
will be much simpler for you.

If there is a specific error in the manual installation instructions,
please point that out and I'll look into it though we may just
eliminate that in the near future.

Bob