Re: New optional arg to [async-]shell-command[-on-region]

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: New optional arg to [async-]shell-command[-on-region]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 00:27:23 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016, Yuri Khan wrote:

I believe Clément is not asking you to drop the goto-char. No, he’s
asking you to *think*. And maybe make a UI design decision.

It is now up to you, as the designer of the new feature, to decide
which of the above behaviors you want to support.

Thank you for your explanations Yuri! I very much appreciate it.
I am going to think about those 3 points.  Once i got a sensible
implementation i will be back to the list to ask opinion.

Cheers,
Tino