Re: debbugs tracker builds character

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: debbugs tracker builds character
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:43:08 -0400

>> Yes, I agree that this is the crucial point.  That's my motivation for
>> developing BugIt (https://gitlab.com/monnier/bugit).
> IMHO it's not that important a goal. The old-timers have lived without it
> for a while, and the youngsters have no idea that it's something to
> be desired.

The more I use BugIt, the more I find it important to be able to query
the bug database while offline.  Being able to queue actions so they're
executed when I get online is not too terrible, but it's not really
good enough.

        Stefan

PS: Of course, I'm not representative because I avoid cell-phone
technology, so I'm often offline.