Re: debbugs tracker builds character

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: debbugs tracker builds character
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 00:39:46 +0300

On 07/20/2016 11:43 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

The more I use BugIt, the more I find it important to be able to query
the bug database while offline.  Being able to queue actions so they're
executed when I get online is not too terrible, but it's not really
good enough.

An Emacs interface could cache some information about open issues locally, too. So you could read them, queue some actions, and fire them off when online.

Admittedly, that would require a significant amount of work, but this way we could use an existing issue tracker, rather than a new one developed just for this purpose.