Re: A few thoughts on seq.el

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: A few thoughts on seq.el
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 11:49:41 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016, Nicolas Petton wrote:

However, I could introduce another function that would take a predicate,
and `seq-position' could reuse it.  But I don't want to get rid of
`seq-position' as it exists today, I think it's too useful.

It would be great having such new function.
I have some code which use `cl-position-if'.
With the inclusion of this new func in 'seq i could
switch easily to 'seq instead of 'cl-lib if i wish.