Re: Minor doc improvement in nt/INSTALL.W64

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: Minor doc improvement in nt/INSTALL.W64
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 04:47:27 +0300

Hello. I'm not sure if the current procedure for this, as described in INSTALL and INSTALL.W64, is optimal.

I think you can just clone the repo and do:

git config core.eol false
git config core.safecrlf false
git config core.autocrlf false
git rm --cached -r .
git reset --hard

I tried repeating the issue, autogen.sh breaks on normal clone, this fixes it like the current procedure, but this does not require cloning again and does not touch the global git config.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev