Re: Odd block highlighting [master build]

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Odd block highlighting [master build]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:10:26 +0000

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:06 PM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:

I do not understand overlays very well, but it looks like verilog-mode or some minor mode created 5 overlays over the same region, and they did not get removed even when those modes were disabled.

Some more info.. with each revert-buffer call, that overlay is replicating over the same region.. I reverted the buffer 4-5 times and now in the C-u C-x = generated Help buffer, I see..

 From 1466 to 1482
  end-closed           t
  evaporate            t
  local-map            [Show]