Re: Survey about autocompletion in GNU/Emacs

From: David Arroyo Menendez
Subject: Re: Survey about autocompletion in GNU/Emacs
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:02:38 -0400

>   > > Does it work to answer the questions without running Javascript code?
>   > > Or does all the Javascript code carry a free license?
>
>   > Yes, it does.
>
> I am not sure which question that answers.  Does it mean the JS code
> carries a free license?
>
>                 You can answer the questions without running Javascript,
>
> That's good.
>
>   > but it's a trick to don't answer mandatory answers.
>
> I don't understand that answer.

There are mandatory answers and javascript forces don't continue if you
don't answer.

The survey has 123 answers (97 partial + 23 full). Thanks for the
collaboration! The survey is open yet in
http://limesurvey.libremanuals.net/index.php/366577.

Perhaps, the social research (surveys + interviews) can improve the
democracy direct between users and developers in free software projects

Thanks!