Re: [Emacs-diffs] master bd22beb: Add seq-random-elt to seq.el

From: Damien Cassou
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master bd22beb: Add seq-random-elt to seq.el
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:23:38 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> +Return nil if SEQUENCE is nil."
>> +  (if (seq-empty-p sequence)
>> +      (error "Sequence cannot be empty")
>
> Hmm... which is it?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I could have written:

    (error "Sequence %s cannot be empty" sequence)

but I thought it was useless because SEQUENCE is empty and nothing
meaningful would be added to the message.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill