Condition to link to javascript code?

From: Bastien
Subject: Condition to link to javascript code?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:01:17 +0100

Hi all,

what are the conditions to link to a Javascript library within Emacs
core code?

https://github.com/viebel/klipse is a Javascript library, published
under GPLv3, that allows code evaluation in HTML pages.

We would like to let the org-mode HTML exporter use Klipse so that
HTML exports of code blocks make them executable in the HTML output.

I see two potential problems:

1. librejs could complain about Klipse not being safe.

2. We need to use these links, which point to Google servers:

  <script
src="https://storage.googleapis.com/app.klipse.tech/plugin_prod/js/klipse_plugin.min.js";></script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="https://storage.googleapis.com/app.klipse.tech/css/codemirror.css";>

(2) is easy (but not practical) to circumvent, as we can host the
files anywhere.

(1) seems more problematic.

Any advice on how to deal with those issues?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien