Re: official Emacs Docker image

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: official Emacs Docker image
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 18:54:11 -0500

  > Mike, I understand all of that. The assumption RMS and others are making
  > is that we're talking about the same X, as I said in the text you
  > quoted.

I don't KNOW which entities are involved and what each one does.
I don't know which of them require nonfree javascropt.

I've asked repeatedly for clarification about this,
but I haven't seen a clear self-contained complete description
of what these various Docker entities are and what job each one does.
I've seen a number of partial descriptions, but I can't fit them together.

That's why I keep making statements with if conditions.
Those conditions are about the relationships I don't know.

--
Dr Richard Stallman