Re: User-defined record types, v2

From: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: Re: User-defined record types, v2
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 07:53:42 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:
>> Now, this will fail:
>>
>>     (progn (get-foo (foo)) (get-foo 'foo))
>>
>> However, if you restart Emacs and define the class again, this will
>> work:
>>
>>     (progn (get-foo 'foo) (get-foo (foo)))
>
> Hmm... I can't reproduce this right now.  Have you fixed it in the
> mean time?

No, I haven't.

Did you make a full rebuild?  I'll usually do a git clean and then a
full bootstrap to be really sure.

It could be that my test case isn't right.  I distilled it from one of
the two testsuite failures.  They both involve using a subclass
specializer in a EIEIO defmethod.

I'm rebuilding and checking again now.