Re: Continuous integration

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Continuous integration
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:55:43 +0000

Oh, I was talking about CI, nothing else.

gitlab and that sort of tool doesn't force you to do diffing or merging
of source code in the web interface. The code review tools, I don't know
about. Some systems have pretty good email interfaces for discussing
diffs; I haven't used gitlabs one, so I don't know.

Phil