Re: User-defined record types, v2

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: User-defined record types, v2
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:17:15 -0400

> The easy way out would seem to have old-struct-compat set to t by
> default.  Then, maybe next major release default to nil.

That's one part, but it also means that a new-style FOO-p might need to
accept old-style vector-structs rather than only records.

I tried to fix these issues by relying more on `type-of' which I tried
to make work the same way for old and new structs.

I think I also fixed the remaining test failures, tho I haven't re-run
the whole testsuite, so maybe I introduced further failures again.

        Stefan