Re: scroll-down with pixel transition

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: scroll-down with pixel transition
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:20:44 +0300

> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 17:12:34 +0900 (JST)
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
> From: Tak Kunihiro <address@hidden>
>
> > Sorry, I don't understand your proposal.  Can you show some code?
>
> Yes.  I attach a package in a middle.  With this Emacs scrolls a line
> with pixel transition but ONLY upward.

Thanks.  AFAICT, this exhibits the same problem I was talking about:
after pixel-level scrolling, if the first screen line of the window is
not completely visible, typing C-n or C-p will scroll the window to
make it fully visible, thus undoing the effect of the pixel-level
scroll.  Isn't that what you see?