Re: /* */ style comments in C++ sources

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: /* */ style comments in C++ sources
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 09:16:26 +0000

Hello, Eli.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 15:48:41 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

Sorry, I made a mistake in yesterday's post.  Instead of

> Basically, in a CC Mode buffer, C-c C-k will toggle the comment style.
> Set `c-block-comment-flag' to nil or t in, e.g., a mode hook to do the
> obvious.

, the second sentence of that paragraph should have read

  Call `c-toggle-comment-style' with a numeric argument in, e.g., a mode
  hook to do the obvious.

Merely setting `c-block-comment-flag' is insufficient to set Emacs's
comment variables.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).