Re: html manual +css

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: html manual +css
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:27:31 +0900

>>> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual.css
>>> https://www.gnu.org/style.css
>>> https://www.gnu.org/reset.css
>>
>> Each of these files has a licensing problem.  I asked FSF staff to fix
>> the last two, and mailed to emacs-devel about the first.
>>
>> In the meantime, please don't copy any of that code, with or without changes,
>> to any other file that will be distributed to the public.
>
> CSS is not high level wizardry, maybe it would be simpler to create a new set
> of rules for the offline manual ?

I've created a single css file which renders in a way that's similar to the web
version of the HTML pages (it is not identical though).

I'd like to know what kind of licence should such a CSS file come with.

Jean-Christophe