Re: lm-verify, long copyright line

From: Mike Kupfer
Subject: Re: lm-verify, long copyright line
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:28:53 -0700

Paul Eggert wrote:

> On 06/22/2017 04:57 PM, Mike Kupfer wrote:
> > Will the copyright update in 2018 break this?
>
> Although I don't know offhand, you should be able to find out by
> running the shell command:
>
> UPDATE_COPYRIGHT_YEAR=2018 admin/update-copyright
>
> on a scratch copy of the source code.

The good news is that it successfully changes the final year in mh-e.el
from 2017 to 2018.  The bad news is that it removes the indentation in
the second line.

It looks fairly straightforward to change the update-copyright script to
add some indentation when there's a line wrap.  Would that be
acceptable?

mike