Re: Touch events

From: Anders Lindgren
Subject: Re: Touch events
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:08:12 +0200

Hi!

This looks great, I just can't wait to start using it! I can imagine a number of uses for it already -- I would like to bind zoom and pinch to show and hide documentation.

Anyway, the "mac" port, maintained by YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu have had support for this for some time. It uses the names `swipe-left/right/up/down', `magnify-up/down', and `rotate-left/right' -- I guess it would be a good idea for us to use the same names and conventions, to avoid confusing users.

    -- Anders