Re: Touch events

From: raman
Subject: Re: Touch events
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:14:33 -0700

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

Also it would be nice to think ahead and build something that works on
tablets and phones, AKA keyboardless devices.

Emacs on those devices in turn might well offer an interesting
experimental platform for testing out different touch input mechanisms
---  given Emacs' long history of smart completion across different contexts.