Re: module documentation draft

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: module documentation draft
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:57:15 +0000

Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> schrieb am Mo., 24. Apr. 2017 um 19:05 Uhr:
Hi,

~6 months ago I started writing some doc for modules. Some things have
changed since then it seems (Philipp last message about
make_global_ref seems to mention something I thought was removed..
hrm..)

But it could be a good starting point. Look for XXX.

Thanks! I've also finally managed to get my draft online:
https://phst.github.io/emacs-modules
It's more specification-like and hopefully covers most of the behavior of the module API.