Re: Some hard numbers on licenses used by elisp packages

From: Mats Lidell
Subject: Re: Some hard numbers on licenses used by elisp packages
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 00:50:22 +0200

> Mats Lidell writes:
> Of the packages I checked there were six that had no license. I tried to
> contact the authors or teams and this is the result:

I received two more replies to add to the ones reported before which in my
words or interpretation can be phrased like this:

 - Hacking for fun and see not value in adding a license
 - Forking some other work, which lacks a license, so adding one does not feel
   ethical

I don't expect that I will be getting more answers now unless I start asking
more projects. Is the info I have received useful? Where do we go from here?

Yours
--
%% Mats