Re: What triggers a redisplay when no command or timer?

From: Keith David Bershatsky
Subject: Re: What triggers a redisplay when no command or timer?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 09:43:28 -0700

Thank you, Eli, for teaching me to make better use of the gdb breakpoint
facilities and for letting me know that Emacs may not be responsible for
triggering the redisplay at issue.  I look forward to examining this issue
further as time permits.

Your help and insight is greatly appreciated.

Keith

DATE:  [09-07-2017 07:50:20] <07 Sep 2017 17:50:20 +0300>
FROM:  Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>