Re: module documentation draft

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: module documentation draft
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 20:25:11 +0000

Philipp Stephani <address@hidden> schrieb am So., 23. Juli 2017 um 20:57 Uhr:
Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> schrieb am Mo., 24. Apr. 2017 um 19:05 Uhr:
Hi,

~6 months ago I started writing some doc for modules. Some things have
changed since then it seems (Philipp last message about
make_global_ref seems to mention something I thought was removed..
hrm..)

But it could be a good starting point. Look for XXX.

Thanks! I've also finally managed to get my draft online:
It's more specification-like and hopefully covers most of the behavior of the module API.

It would be great if we could have comprehensive documentation in the ELisp manual in Emacs 26. So it would be great if others (especially the maintainers) could review these two documents. Please focus on the content during the first pass, not on stylistic or editorial issues.