Re: Image resizing and rotation on NS port without imagemagick

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Image resizing and rotation on NS port without imagemagick
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:17:00 +0100

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 08:27:58PM +0200, Charles A. Roelli wrote:
> Neat.  Thanks for working on this; it works well on macOS 10.6 too.

Thanks for testing.

> Do you know if we could get it to work with librsvg, so that
> zooming/rotation could be done on SVGs as well?

This uses the built‐in image support in Cocoa/GNUstep, and they don’t
support SVG at all afaict. So I think librsvg is in the same boat as
libpng, libjpeg, etc. While it probably can be done it will have to be
specific to librsvg, or some generic system would have to do it and
we’re back to imagemagick.

--
Alan Third