RE: Reload file from disk

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Reload file from disk
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 08:48:44 -0800 (PST)

>  My goal was to have the default for find-file (without typing
> M-n) be the current file, so that C-x C-f RET would reload the buffer.

FWIW, y'all should be talking about "finding" a Lisp file
(in the sense of `find-file'), not "loading" a Lisp file
(in the sense of `load-file' and `load-library').

I was confused for a while, because I thought you actually
meant loading (evaluating) the file.  And for loading,
`M-x load-file' _does_ use the current buffer's file as
the default.