Re: Windows Snapshots

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Windows Snapshots
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 11:22:56 +0000

Sivaram Neelakantan <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 05 2017,Phillip Lord wrote:
>

> [snipped 21 lines]
>
>>> (And thanks again for the builds.)
>>
>> My pleasure!
>>
>> Phil
>
> Thanks for the snapshots.  How frequently do you plan to publish them?

Probably once every week or two. But with out a service guarantee. There
will be times when this doesn't happen (or when master doesn't build!)

> Is there going to some sort of notification mails on the lists and
> news groups?

I can probably publish something here. I'm probably going to write an
"update.el" package that will work out when a new version has been
released and do user notifications.

> Once again, thanks for the builds

My pleasure!

Phil