Re: Proposal for a new package on ELPA: Elbank

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: Proposal for a new package on ELPA: Elbank
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:37:20 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Sounds neat, and I like the screenshots of Elbank.  I really like the idea
> regexp based accounting.by parsing accounts.

Thanks!  The whole idea is that I want to spend as little time as
possible doing accounting, if possible zero :-)

> Lazy question: do you know anything about how hard it would be to add a
> new backends to boobank?  Neither of my banks seem to be supported.

I haven't looked in detail, but they seem to have done a good job at
providing a simple API to add support for new bank websites.  The
abstractions for navigating webpages seems to be neat.

Cheers,
Nico