Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 11:26:49 +0200

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 21:17:15 -0500
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
>   > As I told Stefan in my initial message about this, I would be fine with
>   > releasing my contributions into the public domain.
>
> That would be sufficient for us to use the code.

However, AFAIU and AFAIR, this is impossible to do once and for all
the future contributions, as we do with copyright assignments.  Which
means that every single contribution will need a separate disclaimer.
People who choose that way should be aware of that caveat (assuming
I'm not confused about that, in which case apologies in advance).